To apply for financial aid, students must meet the following criteria:
- Would have difficulty attending Blyth-Templeton Academy due to financial situation
- Should be achieving a minimum 75% average
- Have community and/or school involvement
- Exhibit strong leadership characteristics and personal integrity
Financial Aid Application due: January 31, 2017
Please scan your completed Financial Aid Application Forms and email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact our Campus staff or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Blyth-Templeton Academy Financial Aid Application Form – Please download, print and fill out.
- Short Essay: Please provide a 500 word essay explaining why you would like to attend Blyth-Templeton Academy and how you believe you will contribute to the school.
- High school transcript and most recent report card – transcripts can be obtained from your guidance office.
- One reference letter – a letter from a teacher, guidance counselor or a leader in your community.
- Letter of financial need – a personal letter from a parent/guardian outlining your financial need.
- School & Student Services (SSS) Application – Prospective families must submit a personal financial statement (PFS) by going to http://sssbynais.org/parents. If you have questions about this process, please contact SSS at (800) 344-8328.